Redman - Dare Iz a Darkside


OK Redman, on the count of three I want you to
Completely forget how you did the first album

Big, strange, dramatic opening, Redman comes in with:

You are now about to enter the psychotic mind of Redman
Let's take a journey on a funk cosmic adventure
To where no other nigga or bitch has ever entered
Let me lick your funky emotions with my cosmic lyrics
From a place we call hell, and beyond...

I remember when I was young and thought How High was the shit and got from it that Redman would be a laid back weed rapper.... Redman has one of the coolest flows ever, and his lyrics are insane. Without him you probably wouldn't have some of your favourite rappers, from popular rappers like Eminem to weirdos like Danny Brown or lyrical guys like Talib Kweli. With spacey beats and weird noises everywhere, he just sounds even better. I think Dare Iz A Darkside is my favourite by him